Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha UMAX Range Picker (Gas EFI)
Call for Price
UMAX Range Picker (Gas EFI)
Outfitted with a strong diamond-webbed steel cage and an impact-resistant front windshield, discover the same Range Picker you already know and love — but this time, with an upgraded 402cc engine for premium torque and power.
The Better Ride
- Luxury Bucket Seats: Derived from our award winning Viking® Side-by-Side, you can enjoy a comfortable ride with support that will last your entire work day.
- Side Fill Gas Tank: Makes for a quick, efficient fill-up.
- Easy Access Engine Compartment: Comfortably reach the engine compartment without having to remove the dump bed.
- Impact-Resistant Front Windshield: Work in confidence with a sturdy, durable polycarbonate windshield.
- Diamond-Webbed Steel Cage: Work comfortably with this heavy-duty, protective steel layer.
- One-Hand Tailgate Release: Swiftly open and close the tailgate.
- Powerful 402cc Engine: Built to be strong, reliable, and resilient, even for your toughest job of the day.
- Effortless Dump Bed Lock: Easily unlock the dump bed for unloading.
- Larger Utility Bed: Measuring in at 33" long, 46" wide, and 12" deep, your maintenance team will have more volume than ever before to get the job done.
- Innovative Top: Keep safety a priority with this protective and advanced top layer.
- Automotive Style Dash: Completely redesigned for the modern professional.
- Under Hood Storage Compartment: House all of your necessities in a sizable storage area, designed for convenience and effortless accessibility.
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection
- Engine Type: Yamaha Built 402cc, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60deg Incline OHV
- Lubrication System: Splash-style positive oil lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 U.S. quart (1.1 liter, 1100cc), Yamalube 10W-30 liter
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Starting System: Starter generator with pedal start system
- Overall Length: 111.45 in. (283.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 49.33 in. (125.3 cm)
- Overall Height(with suntop): 71.81 in. (182.4 cm)
- Overall Height(without suntop): 48.54 in. (123.3 cm)
- Wheelbase: 66.18 in. (168.1 cm)
- Front Wheel Tread: 39.96 in. (101.5 cm)
- Rear Wheel Tread: 40.19 in. (102.1 cm)
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.56 in. (11.6 cm)
- Frame: HybriCore™ chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat
- Body: Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Front Wheel Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Rear Wheel Suspension: Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Brakes: Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Maximum Reverse Speed: 17.5 mph (28 km/h)
- Minimum Turning Radius: 3.48 m
- Dry Weight: 421.8 kg
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 300 lb.
- Towing Capacity: 800 lb.
- Cargo Bed Size: 33.2 in. L x 45.9 in. W x 11.9 in. H
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gas): 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- Tire Size: 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K389 (front) K500 (rear)
- Seating Capacity: 2 persons
- Available Model Colors: Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Available Seat Color: Black
- Available Suntop Color: Black
- Warranty: Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty
- Engine Type
- Yamaha Built, Low Emission Single Cylinder 60 deg. Incline OHV
- Frame Type
- Front Suspension
- Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension
- Front Tires
- 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K389
- Rear Suspension
- Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers
- Rear Brake Type
- Self-adjusting mechanical, rear wheel drum brakes
- Rear Tires
- 20x10x10 4ply Monitor K500
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 111.45 in. (283.1 cm) x 49.33 in. (125.3 cm) x 71.81 in. (182.4 cm)
- Dry Weight
- 421.8 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 US gal. (20 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.56 in. (11.6 cm)
- Wheel Base
- 66.18 in. (168.1 cm)
- Passenger Capacity
- Towing Capacity
- 800 lb.
- Max Forward Speed
- 19.5 mph (31.4 km/h)
- Glacier Metallic: Jasper, Carbon, Aqua Blue, Noble Orange, Evergreen
- Standard 2-year limited vehicle warranty